Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Four Exhausted Duni's Call it a Day

I have been awake since 4:30am - and I was the last one up!! Mom woke up at midnight and couldn't go back to bed. Jen was up at 3am and she went downstairs and joined my mom for coffee. My dad meandered down shortly after. By the time they pried my lazy butt out of bed at 4:30am - they were all showered and perky...I thought I was going to kill them all - it felt just like high school:)

Jen and I are home now - and will be lucky if we can stay awake until 8pm. When we left the hospital at 4pm, they were both beyond exhaustion and drifted happily into a drug-induced la-la land. We hope to see them a little more lucid and mobile tomorrow afternoon. I have posted a few pictures below of them pre-op and of Jen and I in the waiting room. I'll post pics of them tomorrow once all of the tubes and gone and they look a little less fragile.